<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, March 26, 2013
我的雨天

It's true. Now that I have to face it. I've fallen in and out of love too fast. Too soon. I should have given it a break. Take a breather. And then reconsider my stakes.

Happy times, of course there was plenty of them. These were the times that made me want to stay with him forever. But happy times were never times that proves whether two person really last forever.

Only when you've been through rough times and still want to be with that person, then yes, this is the person you will be waking up to for the rest of your life.

The most difficult and painful part for me..is that this isn't always true for me. Sometimes when times gets rough, I really really wanna give up. Especially when HIS face and His voice echos at the back of my mind. Because I know that he will neer treat me like this. And because I know he will nvr try to prove me wrong just because he is right... Because he always always wants me to win every argument and win everything in life. And that is different now.

I know this is unhealthy...that I still remember him every now and then. How I wish I could forget too.. It would make things a lot less painful.. To not have tasted the sweetest apple on the tree.

But then, no... He wasn't for me. He was unhealthy or maybe wen poisonous. But he was unforgettable. And perhaps the one who truly understand why I wake up in the middle of the night crying.... And will catch my every tear... And know that all I want is his reassuring voice... Or hug...to let me know thy everything will be okay

Only he understands 我的雨天。 but he is not for me. And it is all too late.